Centaur Knight Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private server Knight Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post on forum to win armor full sets, R & B shells, Valkry and even HERO armor!!
NEW IP 80.57.198.191 !!!**** change your server.ini *****
Support us
Vote for us
Top 100 Knight Online sites Top 100 Knight Online sites
ko private server Knight Online Server KO private server

Knight Online Private Servers
Latest topics
» Desu N?to (2006)
I kinda like to write so.. here it goes. EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:04 pm by ulphrlanet

» Desu N?to (2006)
I kinda like to write so.. here it goes. EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:01 pm by ulphrlanet

» Desu N?to (2006)
I kinda like to write so.. here it goes. EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:01 pm by ulphrlanet

» Mini KMS Activator
I kinda like to write so.. here it goes. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:15 pm by ulphrlanet

» List gold ưebsite
I kinda like to write so.. here it goes. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:11 am by nirvanatgr

» FOREX TRADING
I kinda like to write so.. here it goes. EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:31 pm by nirvanatgr

» FOREX NEWS
I kinda like to write so.. here it goes. EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:50 am by nirvanatgr

» FOREX NEWS
I kinda like to write so.. here it goes. EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:54 am by nirvanatgr

» FOREX NEWS
I kinda like to write so.. here it goes. EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:16 am by nirvanatgr

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I kinda like to write so.. here it goes.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OmgTurtles
Admin

I kinda like to write so.. here it goes. Empty
PostSubject: I kinda like to write so.. here it goes.   I kinda like to write so.. here it goes. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:03 am

This is just a small little text I wrote to kinda let my feelings flow

Love you tomorrow, at the same time...

And today, once again, you yelled at me "I hate you."
There isn't, there wasn't and probably there will never be an expression that makes me more angry than that one. Who gives you the right to talk about me?
Worse than that is the fact that you're convinced that I feel something that I actually, will never feel!

Never did anything but love you...
I do know that a few years ago I used to demonstrate it a lot more often and in a better way than what I do now. I know that sometimes I may give the wrong idea and, forgive me for that, but that feeling never changed and that's the biggest certainty I have.

It's because I love you so much that it hurts me so bad to hear those words coming out of your mouth. It's that horrifying pain that makes me abandon logic and racionality, things I give so much value to! and makes me talk with what I despise the most: my heart...

As you throw those painful words at me, you make fun of me and you hurt me, then I pick the pieces of my shattered heart up from the ground and I become like metal... Unable to love.

Ironically, I become unable to love anyone or anything, even if they show me how much they care, love me; but I'm incapable of not loving you...

So, I beg of you, please, explain me why you insist that I hate you. Because I can no longer live in this ignorance and I don't know what else shall I do to prove you that you're wrong. Explain me aswell why you insist on tearing my soul apart... Why do you wish to see it die in such a painful way?

I don't know... Maybe one day you might find a way to explain all of this to me...

Mia.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: XADMINX
bar:
I kinda like to write so.. here it goes. Left_bar_bleue500/500I kinda like to write so.. here it goes. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

I kinda like to write so.. here it goes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I kinda like to write so.. here it goes.   I kinda like to write so.. here it goes. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:02 am

OmgTurtles wrote:
This is just a small little text I wrote to kinda let my feelings flow

Love you tomorrow, at the same time...

And today, once again, you yelled at me "I hate you."
There isn't, there wasn't and probably there will never be an expression that makes me more angry than that one. Who gives you the right to talk about me?
Worse than that is the fact that you're convinced that I feel something that I actually, will never feel!

Never did anything but love you...
I do know that a few years ago I used to demonstrate it a lot more often and in a better way than what I do now. I know that sometimes I may give the wrong idea and, forgive me for that, but that feeling never changed and that's the biggest certainty I have.

It's because I love you so much that it hurts me so bad to hear those words coming out of your mouth. It's that horrifying pain that makes me abandon logic and racionality, things I give so much value to! and makes me talk with what I despise the most: my heart...

As you throw those painful words at me, you make fun of me and you hurt me, then I pick the pieces of my shattered heart up from the ground and I become like metal... Unable to love.

Ironically, I become unable to love anyone or anything, even if they show me how much they care, love me; but I'm incapable of not loving you...

So, I beg of you, please, explain me why you insist that I hate you. Because I can no longer live in this ignorance and I don't know what else shall I do to prove you that you're wrong. Explain me aswell why you insist on tearing my soul apart... Why do you wish to see it die in such a painful way?

I don't know... Maybe one day you might find a way to explain all of this to me...

Mia.

SORRY! XD
Back to top Go down
https://centaur.rpg-board.net

I kinda like to write so.. here it goes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Centaur Knight Online :: Chit Chat :: Off Topic-
Jump to: